Do you paint a lot of furniture? Yes? No? Whether you do or not, painting a chair is a great painting project. Why?
1. They can add a pop of color to any room or space.
2. Chairs are a great project for spray painting. (That’s Rustoleum Key Lime above.)
3. Chairs make a great ‘canvas’ to play around with.
4. Painted chairs don’t have to match to be awfully dang cute!
5. And last, but not least, chairs that need a little TLC are incredibly cheap! Garage sales, Craigslist, thrift stores – just a few places to pick up one.