Hello and welcome to Share The Love, a fabulous 16 blogger event where each of us has created free printable Valentines just for you! Today is January 14 which means there’s only one month until Valentine’s Day. Time to get busy!
If you’re visiting from Caitlin’s blog, welcome! So happy you’re here!
When Jamie first invited me to Share The Love, she had a long list of ‘cheesy’ Valentine greetings. Such fun!
But one in particular stood out. Practically called my name, it did.
You’re a deer to me.
Yep. If you’re a Just Paint It reader you know why, don’t you?
If you’re new here I’ll let you in on it – just the other week I sketched a deer head, my first time using colored pencils.
Obviously I had to use him on my Valentine printable! This is an 8 x 10 but you could reduce it down to fit a greeting card too. Click on the photo or here to download the high resolution printable (without watermark).
At the last minute I had second thoughts though. While I think Bucky is just as cute as can be, I wondered if maybe others wouldn’t want such detail.
So I made a simpler one using just a silhouette of the deer head. This is a 5 x 7, which should work for most greeting cards. Click the photo or here to download.
Thanks so much for visiting today! The next stop is over at Julia’s. Make sure you drop by to see her darling printable too!
Want to see all of the Valentine printables? Here’s the full listing. Have fun!
1. Jamie: “You mean the world to me!”
2. Lucy: “I love everything you dew!”
3. Roeshel: “You melt my heart!”
4. Vanessa: ” Thumb-body Loves You!”
5. Lindsay: “You blow me away!”
6. Jamie: “You’re o-fish-ally an awesome friend!”
7. Kelly: “No matter how you slice it, we make a great combination!”
8. Lindi: “You rock!”
9. Andrea: “You’re the write one for me!”
10. Abbey: Valentines Day scavenger hunt
11. Jenna: “We’re 2 of a kind!”
12. Emily: “I like you a latte!”
13. Bethany: “You’re just my type!”
14. Caitlin: “You’re sweet!”
15. Colleen: “You’re a deer to me!”
16. Julia: “You are the bomb!”